Skip to content

Your Input Counts!

All your ideas, comments and votes help us build a better platform for you.

Sales

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Add the Fields of Warehouse Instructions and Additional Label Notes to the Prebook

Currently a user can add Invoice Notes, that print on the invoice, while in the Prebook screen but cannot add Warehouse Instructions or Additional Label Notes. Very frustrating and the user has to wait until an order is created and then remember to go back to every order and edit it in order to add the notes or create an Additional Label. We have the need on many customers to create additional labels and we have to edit every order. So time consuming.

Also, when you are viewing an order in the Order Summary screen using the Magnifying Glass icon,…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Prebooks  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. New commission bonus for selling older boxes - Reflect on Commissions Report

On behalf or Mike from Jet Fresh:

"Its always a struggle to sell boxes when they start to age..5 6 7 8 days

Sellers have a terrible habit of judging without looking/knowing.

I know not every company shows the sellers the aging, but the ones that do may agree with me on this idea….

Incentivized boxes.. meaning if the sales manager wants to focus on specific products, he can add an icon that indicates a special commission bonus for those boxes moved out. Obviously, this would need to be tracked and added to the commission reports so the seller can…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

NEW - Acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  Sales  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base