Your Input Counts!

All your ideas, comments and votes help us build a better platform for you.

Sales

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add supporting docs to credit memos

Once a Credit to a customer has been submitted, is there a way to add supporting docs/photos after the fact.
    Many times, a credit is initiated in Komet, yet the various supporting docs (photos, airline info,) arrive later.
    (Currently - once a customer credit is saved, we can't add any docs at all?

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Komet Sales
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Customer Credits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, All,

Thank you for your suggestion. At this moment, this is not something the system allows the users to do, but now that you are mentioning it, it’s something that makes sense.

Will proceed to change the status to voting.

Thanks,
    Karina

2. Credit Memos

When printing out the credit, the field containing the reason for the credit should appear on the printout.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Credits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Automatically Add Mark Codes for Delaware Valley

I would be great that mark codes for Open Market and Web Order can be automatically filled by the system from the product mapping information. Currently, mark codes have to be manually filled.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Delaware Valley PO at the Prebook level

Is it possible to attach the DV Labels at the Prebook level and have it follow all the way through to completion of the order.

Currently, the DV Order is entered/uploaded at the Sales Entry level, but if its possible to back it up to the Prebook or PO level, that would save on the sales person from having to "remember" to add it at time of shipping.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Prebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Option to Consolidate Invoices to Email

Would like to have an option to able to select which invoices I would like to email to at once, all consolidating on one email to the final customer.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. unit inventory on hold

currently only box inventory can be put on hold.
    Almost all of our boxes are opened and sold from unit inventory.
    It would be important if we could put on 'hold' items in unit inventory.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, Peter,

Thanks for your feedback it’s very important to us. We can see the value in this. We are going to proceed to change the status of this suggestion as voting and see how others respond as well.

Thanks,
    The Komet Sales Team

7. Future sales prebook screen with delayed incoming flight, need AWB# to show in order to move any orders and notify customers quickly

Future sales in prebook screen when there is a delayed flight you cannot search by AWB number (its not there) so it makes it very hard to see which prebooks are affected so you can notify customers and move them to the next available truck.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Future Sales  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Lourdes,

Thanks so much for your suggestion. At the moment as you mention, we don’t have this option yet, however, we can see how this could come in handy.

We will go ahead and put this to voting for others to see as well.

Thanks again,
    The Komet Sales Team.

8. split

Split option should have a drop down for alternate shipping address or ship to tab.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Order Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, All,

Just to make sure we are all on the same page. Basically want is wanted is that whenever you split an invoice, if the customer has different ship to’s you want the system to prompt you a list so that you can select a different ship to, is this correct? Also, would you like this to work the same for prebooks when yo do a split?

Look forward to your comments.

Thanks,
    The Komet Sales Team

9. Apply credits in units

Credits by unit:
    I'd like to be able to add credits per stem, right now the system takes the credit only for the whole bunch, even products sold by stem in the unit type of the invoice, it will take the credit as it was a whole bunch, but I'd like to apply it for a certain amount of stems not all of them.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Order Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Adjustment in Credit and Order Summary screen

I would like to be able to see the Aging information when I look at an order under Order Summary and click on magnifying glass and when I'm entering a credit.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Order Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add units

Add:

Boxes (for items like moss )
    Foot ( for Garlands)
    Bags ( for rose petals)
    Units ( for items like orchid leis)

You cant use stems or bunches to sell those products.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Inventory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. New Field for Commissions

We would like to have an option to push our sales people to sale more. We want to have a field for commission % so that we can assign this to each sales rep. Also, when they create a prebook, we want this field to reflect on the prebook. Additionally, we want to have a widget on the Dashboard so that it reflects the total of commissions that a sales rep is making on daily basis in prebooks or invoices.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Prebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. filter by sales rep in staging and inventory

in the staging tab add another filter box to be able filter by sales rep
    based on the customer that is associated with the product line item

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. prebook and standing orders

Once product that arrives that has been assigned to a prebook, standing order or future sale it becomes a sales order. However, nothing in that sales order shows what the original prebook order was for. Thus, a order that was for 4 boxes may only have 3 boxes that arrived and scanned into inventory and the other box is still in prebook. So for every order, before i can confirm it, i have to go back to the prebook to see how many boxes the prebook was for! When you have 25-30 orders to confirm, this takes a long time…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Prebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. GIF/VIDEO ON WEB SHOP

SINCE NOW YOU OFFER THIS NEW AMAZING PHOTO OPTION ON WEB SHOP, CAN WE MAKE AN OPTION FROM PICTURES ON WEB SHOP TO SHOW GIF / QUICK VIDEO? THIS WILL BE AMAZING IF WE COULD.
    THATS MY IDEA FOR TODAY
    CAN YOU DIG IT?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add discount per line

I would like to able to add a discount per line on an order when the "over sell inventory" feature is on. Currently you can add a discount when selling out of inventory but this does not exist if you are not selling out of inventory.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Order Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Credit Override for Units

Would be great to have the credit limit override function in units. Currently it only functions in boxes, which in my opinion is a design flaw. If a customer has a credit limit of $5000 it shouldn't matter how those invoices are being generated as long as they do not get to over spend.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Order Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. MARK CODE applies to all items on a prebook

It would be convenient to be able to have one mark code apply to all items on a prebook - rather than having to add one on each line.

When we enter our seasonal or holiday pre-books we try to differentiate extra pre-book items versus standing order items in the cooler.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Darren,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We can see how this could be beneficial to others and save time, specially during the holidays. We will proceed to change the status to voting so others can vote as well.

Thanks,
    The Komet Sales Team

19. Credit Limit Hold on Pre-Books

Komet should allow to be put a customer on Hold because Credit limit is reached on Pre-Book area. Currently this credit limit hold works only on Order Entry.
    Currently customers with credit limit reach allows to create a prebook with not issue. later on when the product is transfer on staging area it notify the sales person of the hold. this cause to have boxes sit on inventory.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Prebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, Sebastian,

Thank you for your suggestion. As you mentioned, this is something that we currently don’t have. Will proceed to change the status of this suggestion to “voting” so that other Komet users can vote for this as well.

Thanks,
    The Komet Sales Team

20. Price list

We currently have several Price lists that our customers are associated with. We have 3 Tiers wholesale, Volume, and Retail. I would like to see a feature or column on our customer list which indicates which they fall under. I have customers which aren't as frequent or new to us and ask for quotes. Without having to ask someone with Administrative access if they can go to the associate a customer option to see where they fall. As I do not have access to the feature it would make things a little easier for the times the answer is not…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base