Skip to content

Your Input Counts!

All your ideas, comments and votes help us build a better platform for you.

Procurement

3 results found

1. POs para Whatsapp

Seria bueno q en el modulo de compras se pueda enviar la PO a un mensaje de whatsapp buscando cubrir la necesidad que muchos proveedores de flor no manejan internet como desk top pero si manejan datos en los celulares.
    La opcion permitira enviar copia de la PO por whatsapp q este enlazado con persona contacto y su numero de telefono registrado,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Confirm PO  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. PO assigned date in Ship Date from the bulk mode does not get updated after PB modification

When entering the Vendor, the bulk mode calculates the date according to the settings of the vendors and the Ship before truck days at the moment. But if we modify the Truck date and intend to refresh the grid, the action does not recalculate the Ship Date, and the truck date will remain.

From an enterprise point of view, this action could be damaging due to the expected dates (and product aging) to be updated with the correct calculation according to the settings, please help with this situation as the reported issue in the initial company is replicable.

Replica Video: …

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Confirm PO  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Adding Vendor Additional costs in landed cost

Kristin from Gardens America proposes:

I have some vendors that incur additional charges. And I need to take those into account for my landed costs. Let me give you an example.

Some vendors' boxes must be picked up or delivered to us. That has a fee...it could be $75, it could be $150, it can vary.

I want o be able to take that cost into account along with freight, handling, etc to get my total landed cost and price product profitably.

How often do you change these fees? - this could change on a shipment by shipment basis
    Is…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Confirm PO  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?