Your Input Counts!

All your ideas, comments and votes help us build a better platform for you.

Procurement

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customer PO Number on Prebook Unable to Source email notification

Komet team,

Please put customer PO number field on these notifications. It will be very helpful. Thanks

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Komet Sales
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bulk Purchasing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bulk Purchasing Mode; create a summary report

Let's face it, when I am I buying, I don't really care who it's for. I care about the total I need. If I cannot find the product, or the entire amount I need, then I go back and see who the customers are and figure out how I will sub or allocate.

To accomplishment this goal, I am creating a paper report to work from by exporting the data from this screen. The purchasing process is a tough organizational process...lots of going back and forth with different vendors, comparing prices, tallying totals from different vendors, etc. For me, I…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Bulk Purchasing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bulk Mode - Show the quantity purchased

As a an user, I want to be able to see the qty purchased when the prebooks are in units and have been consolidated. At the moment, when prebook items have been partially purchased, we loose track of the original qty ordered in the prebook.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add Truck Date under the Purhased Items tab in the Bulk Mode

It would be great that in the Bulk Purchasing Mode, a new column would be added for the Truck Date under the Purchased Items tab. Additionally, it would be great to see this as well in the Purchase Orders>Purchase Order Summary screen.

This information is vital. I always have to go to another screen to see this.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sales and grower Report by Stem count

We need a report that can total the amount of stems sold and/or purchase needed. currently every report shows the total sales/purchase based on the selling unit type and that feature by bunch can confuse and give tricky information. Many companies like ours compare the average sale per stems. in the purchase side, we also need to know how many stems we will need, if prebooks are entered in Bunch unit, its information will not be effective if i want to know how many stems needed.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Bulk Purchasing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base